RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, September 12, 2003


Wahzz..super pissed.
Juz went down to e bank to update my passbook. The teller at e bank said my save as u earn account has been closed. Coz i didnt put in e money for last mth.
WAt the... I didnt even get a letter or wat. They juz gave a reminder letter but if they were to cancel e account at least let me know first. Super pissed...they even took out 20 bucks from my account in order to cancel e account n tranfer e money back to my savings account without my knowledge. I can be forgetful at times but this is too much!!..Wah laozz..anyhow take my money anyhow cancel my account. ITs my account not theirs!! If they need to do something at least ask!! I may not be a big player but i am their customer!! They should at least give me some respect rite??...sobz..Aaarrrghhh.
Didnt open new account coz i didnt bring my ID out n coz they deduct on e 1st of each mth n my payade is like on e 10th. So very mah fan n if i forget they will cancel again..hmmm...should i make a new one???..
Now dont noe how..no fixed deposit saving account..my money surely anyhow spend one.. Anyone got a flexible plan or sorts to recommend??. Dont tell me insurance..i dont trust them..
Anyone noes if OCBC got this kinda thing??.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels