RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, September 17, 2003

Basic Theory
Did my basic theory todae. I took e test with Wee jin n alot other strangers. WeeJin was a bit late n i was 30 mins early. Meet up with a seller at clementi b4 tt. Wanted to study more at mac's but judging drom the time i tot i had not much so i took a train str. to Queenstown. E mrt was super fast dont noe why. Ok back to e story. When wee Jin reached we went up to take e test. The pple were already with their qn booklets n e invigilators were giving their briefings. I past my pen to Weejin n used my pencil intead. Upon seeing this one of the invigilators went up to me n told me tt I could only use a pen for e test. I asked him if i could use his pen den. He said i would have to go out to dont noe where to purchase one. I was quite angry by then. "Fine" i said. I stood up making sure e chair made a loud screeching sound n was abt to leave when someone lent me his extra pen. "Wat nonsense." I uttered under my breathe. Anyway i tink i did not bad for e test but i tink not good enough.
Made some mistakes n forgot wat some of the signs meant.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels