RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, December 24, 2003


Cant wait to go to Mt Ophir but its aches to noe we are moving off on Christmas evening. Christmas to me, no matter spent with firend or loved ones has always had a special place in my heart. Its not like my frens i am going eith are a bore..But haizz..dont noe how to explain..

To pretend tt everything is ok
That nothing ever happened
I cant
I smile and try to hide e pain
But my heart aches each time we meet.
To watch love just slip through my fingers
The way fine sand does
No matter how much I try
I ask myself what did I do wrong
But I dont want to hear it
Dont want to guess
Dont want to know
I am tired, spare me the heartaches
Guess its no one's fault
Just my wishful thinking.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels