RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, December 18, 2003


Fuel-Bad Day

Chorus: (clean electric)
Had a bad day again She said I would not understand
She left a note and said I'm sorry I I had a bad day again


Verse:
Spilled her coffee, broke her shoe lace Smeared the lipstick on her
face Slammed the door and said I'm sorry I I had a bad day
again

Pre-Chorus:
And she swears there's nothing wrong, I hear her playing that same old song
She puts me off and puts me on and
She left a note and said I'm sorry I I had a bad day___


...slammed e door n said I'm sorry I had a bad day....Bored..coped at home..e bad weather outside makes me feel so much worse..
Oh i realised my get fit plans are not working coz everything i get back home. I let my guard down n eat n eat n eat...All tt sweat n sometimes blood wasted.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels