RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, December 18, 2003


Haizz..my com is still giving problems.
I cant use many windows applications like
Control panel
My computer
Internet explorer i m using msn explorer
My documents..very mah fan...
I already scan e disk n cleared of unnecessary programs n organised e space properly. Dont noe wat's wrong. Scan virus didnt show e presence of any virus.

Hmmm..remember last last week I had an off day. I went out for lunch with my mum den to clementi big bookshop. My mum mentioned tt I would pester her to read Jack n e Beanstalk to me over n over again. Over n over again. Many many times more than a thousand times she said. Funny how i had no recognition of that. I only remember asking her to tell me stories b4 bed. She would tell me of her childhood. Miss those days. Those days little worried me..As long as Mummy or Daddy was ard everything was going to be fine.
I thank God for my parents. They may not be perfect. But they r wonderful. =)
Hey they even can tolerate my crazy passion for bicycles n cycling..hehe~

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels