RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, December 14, 2003


Pics from Dhoby Ghaut
Esplanade shoot
Pls click on e above..Some pics i took..experimenting..feel free to comment...

Eating fried bah kua..haha so glad it got thru. I was not allowed to bring pork in from thailand. But it passed off as cuttlefish haha...Its really great. Crispy n has e lingering taste of bah kua n not oily...Reminded of e health tip from a men's health mag. Keep away from e chips n e chocolate snack bars.
Chatted with Jimmy for quite a while on Fridae after e jump was cancelled. Jimmy's my junior from e softball team. He was describing wat he was gonna go thru next n blahzzz...we chatted quite long. Points i remembered.
He may be going to train in US
NUS arts n social sciences.
Gonna join photography club..juz like me
Nus got a juggling club n they re all good at clowning ard...

Hmm ok cca to join next time..
CF if there is..
Cycling club
Photography club
Biathlon?? maybe..


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels