RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, December 06, 2003


Last night I was super pissed. After our anniversary dinner we had to stay back to do stores until like 11 plus. I was supposed to meet up with Vince after the dinner but cannot. Have to take a cab back midnight surcharge. Why did they make up book in early juz to tidy e area n not do e stores. We can multi-task wat. We dont have single tacked minds. Its e 2nd time already this week. Wednesdae also made stay back so late had to take a cab back. 10 each person on both occasions. My pocket's been burnt already.
Why cant they do this earlier. Everything so last minute. I noe e commanders got cars but u are forgetting ur men who need to get home n dont have a vehicle especially those who live on e e other side of e country.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels