RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, December 18, 2003


Hahaha...watched Sinbad, Toy Story n Ice Age within these 2 daes...e weather's making me very lazy. Besides going out with Mum for lunch didnt do much.
Oh ya..I bought 80A blue filters n a polarizer from cash converter very cheap $6. Too bad e polarizer's len is a bit haizz..but cool. Next time can buy from there. They have alot of camera stuff. Alot of filter lens but all not my size...52mm..
Did u noe this week was amazing. I went into this week worried. We were suppposed to have mission on Tuesdae Wednesdae n Thursdae den a long weekend. All tt walking in e jungle in e cold..But juz a word from CO and e mission was cancelled. And OC suddenly tot of his flashies n enemy and he send us home for e offs we were entitled to. Haha..weee!!!! And guess wat Friday's a long weekend. And Fridae which is tomolo is juz Christmas celebrations. So we can expect to leave early. Wonderful!!!
Recalling e past two weeks were miserable. E logistics inspection and the things to do to prepare almost drove me crazy. N e logistic and admin for skill n arms too. Luckily its all over. Can expect better days til next year...Everything starts all over..e training..missions..but its my 2nd attec which means I ord-ing soon!!..Wee!!!...Suffer first den party...
To infinity and beyond!! haha..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels