RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Thursday, December 04, 2003


Friday's e Anniversay dinner for my unit. We got a song we have to learn. Its quite nice.; Juz e guy tts singing it isnt. Anyway tt was on cd so i dont really noe who's gonna sing...Here it goes...

I am, i do

Pressing thru the mire and mud into the jungle depths we trudge
Armed with sharp ears n eagle eyes, and stiletto to defy
While others ar home lie in rest duty summons us to test
A test of courage skill amd might, blood to rage and power to fight

Let me bear the wings upon my chest and be worthy of my flag
In all I am and all I do, unto our home I will be true
For you my country let me stand to keep the peace with my own hands
Teach me to serve and guard and love
For the honour and glory of our beloved land

Sailing through the sea and skies, airborne rangers brave the fight
Fighting by day or night, we'll jump from any height
Red berets set to win us own goal with the iron sacrifice of body and soul
To bear in silence while we bleed for the other's greatest need.

Nice song ritez??. Makes me proud of wat i am. I remember clear when I got my vocation assignment.I was to report at Hendon camp for some tests. I was really worried. Cdo...crazy..wat if they were all crazy with blodshot eyes. I used to sscareed of pple with those eyes. Asked my parents they were all quite worried but my bro told me to take it as a challenge. If u drop out halfway its ok. At least u tried, if u got e beret after e training u achieved something. Thinking over, I decided to give it a try. I really had no achievements in my life den major ones i mean. This will make e difference i told myself. On tt day, the interview. What do think if u were to be a cdo??.
Me: It would be a challenge. Not everyone gets to be one.
I dont noe if my OC den e interviewer was impressed but i got in. Haha..n guess what all my platoonmates said no they dont wanna be....haha..unlucky suckers...
To wear e red beret is some very special..very special. =)
"Silver wings upon my chest
Show them tt we're the best"...
Of course its not only my own effort. =)



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels