RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, December 20, 2003


Completely spooked...

Watched a video on e company com. I juz happened to pass by. Everyone was curious abt e video clip coz it had like a very weird title. An e video. A man pinning another man on e ground with his foot.. E victim screaming n struggling. E man takes out a dagger. Pierces straight thru e neck n den up n down b4 finally cutting his head off. Iwas totally disgusted!! How could someone ever d/l something like tt??. No one in e coyline has this kinda violent tots. At least i think. ut e bigger picture how could someone do this to his fellow man n think its funny n circulate rd e net. Juz thinking of it juz scares me...watching a real man die in front of ur face....dont think its fake looks so real...eekss..cant bear thinking. How to feel safe living amongst perverse people with violent tenacies. N thieves ard, my frens got their money stloen last night. When they were all asleep, e theif took their money from their unlocked cupboards. I tot we reached a stage we can trust each other with our stuff. We are back to sq one again. Wonder who's tt thief, hope its not one of us...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels