RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, December 20, 2003


In e hands of the expert she went. "Wat happened to her? U built it up urself?" I looked away shyly without answering. With patient n gentle touches he started to fix up the problem....Well he wasnt so gentle with his words but den arent they all e same...=)
I am convinced. I should get the experts to help me with my bicycle even if it costs some money. At least e adjustments they make, make the difference. Me one lost idiot trying to fix e prob compared to their years of experiences. I pale in comparsion. Leaving the bike shop I felt challenged to takin up a job as a bike mechanic again. Help e kids on 2 wheels with their darlings n see them smile. =)
But i noe its not a good plan, cant survive. Well...for now i will e patient with my bicycle n slowly fix it..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels