RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2003


Hmmm...time flies..I remember last year ard tomolo we were at Elly's place stayed over to celebrate her birthdae. And I was suffering from compulsive sneezing(my own term)
becoz of her doggie's fur. Always happens. Ate breakfast at one of e food courts at Orchard i remember i ate Sheng Mian..dont noe why i remember tt. I only seemed like yesterdae. Maybe its becoz New Year's eve like Christmas were always spent with someone special.
It was 4 years ago(doesnt seem tt faraway). Spent e nite at East Coast together. Of course there were other pple. Pple we left them n played n chatted. Juz e two of us. Up n down e coast. Laughing, chatting giggling, tokking nonsense n doing silly stuff..
These memories something I treasure. Guess these kinda of experiences will nv come again. Went back with lotsa sand in my jeans, some pple like to kick sand at me. That time was e pager craze..page here page there. Haha..
They will nv come again becoz everyone is being so caught up with time. Things to do..can u be with someone n not worry abt things to do or to come??. I worry abt things to come alot. E next weeks til e end of March will be jam packed with missions, outfields n combat fitness training. Something I really dread. I can smell it..its tt near. Its like e year end exams u hate it. It's merciless..but u noe once ya thru e holidaes are near. Same for me. Forgive me if I dont pay attention when ya talking or keep looking at my watch. Every weekend is very precious for me esp. now, got things to do, things to see to..

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels