RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Wednesday, December 31, 2003


Watched Under e Tuscan Sun todae. It was a not bad movie. Set in Italy, e scenery from e movie really made me wanna be there. The old architecture, e fields of flowers n e warm orange sunrays tt bounce off e old walls of e small town. Hahaha..e sunlight in Singapore aint tt gentle. I realised e place I really wanna stay was there. Hmmm...beside e sea n e short storey flat roof houses stacking up e hill. Always seen it but didnt noe where it was. It was where "Marcello" stayed..3 hours from Rome..Hmm...some of e actors had lovely blue eyes..

Anyway I realised yesterdae tt my bro's film roll slr camera, is a wide angle len camera. Whoa!!!...So cool. I can like take pictures of e sea or horizon n not really be afraid of not getting e whole picture in view. N e black dot on e len seems to be invisible in e printout so i guess his camera is good to go...good!!!Well it has aperuture range of 2 to 27 n shutter 1/1000 to 30s cool ritez..Anyway e pictures turned out ok but 11 were too bad to be developed e rest were ok. Now I got more confidence in kodak..Haha..

But my mount ophir pictures were horrible. E pics lacked e detail n e blue wasnt as rich...arrgh..most of them were pictures of clouds covering e blue sky..was so disappointed. Next time I m not gonna go to fujifilm to do stuff. Anyway if there are anymore portraits worthy of a portfolio I will go to those in town. E best in town...better show some standard..aarrgghh!!..Imagine someone ruins e best pictures u ever taken, u will sorta feel e way I do..


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels