RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, October 05, 2003


Had e weirdest dream todae. I dreamt my dog was a female ger. Some tcs actress n when i asked it to give a cute face, it will give one super adoreable one. Haha...haha..really..The strangest thing is i remember e dream, i hardly remember wat i drean abt.

Now my bags are packed
Im ready to go
I am standing outside ya door...

Help!!! I dont feel like going back to e monotoneous life in e camp!!. 3daes of freedom made me too comfortable n used to living at home i dont feel like going back. Anyway my 1mths plus of tennis attachment felt so much like i ord-ed already haha. Can u imagine no more guardduty, falling in, nitez off, restictions, n mostly freedom!!..Cant wait.

First dae of power todae. Played indian poker with e forfeit as a mug of sparkling snake water or water chosen by the participants. It was quite fun esp. when Qiuque got e forfeit hehe~..Den i follwed by a session on Hard work by Uncle Fu-man. It was on facing difficulties..n facing up to them. Den we broke for discussions my group had Derek n Sam n Nat n me.. we were quite clueless abt wat to discuss as it was quite hard to explain our experiences at work...esp. since i have nv had tt experience b4. sam ended up asking me alot abt guitar n where to pick up lessons n so on. Hmmm...nvm..1st time ya..=)


After tt Zr, Dan, Vince n me hanged out at Orchard, ate beef noodles from Scotts suprisingly easy to eat coz e last time i tried when i was young i complain e sauce was too thick. Den we aimless walked ard Fareast tt area. It was quite boring, Zr was complaining Shuhui's absence makes it boring n tt if e next few Sundaes like tt, can die haha...
I also felt so..haha...=0
Gotta go..Updates next sat...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels