RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, October 04, 2003

Strong Recommend:
Infernal Affairs 2.
Super cool show. The plot twist n turns n can leave u wanting more. Fully understand e term e plot thickens now. It really does..But wat really hit me was in many occasions in e show the characters sae they have reached a pt of no return. Some things we do can leave us at e dead end, or a blows up e bridge we juz crossed. Well..Shwan Yue n Edison acted quite well...

Juz Sent Shuhui off at e airport.
Byezz Shuu. Pls pls take care yaself n dont save n scrape so much tt u give urself no joy or shortchange yaself.
Guard ur heart. Something Uncle Fu-man taught me on e bus. E world so fast. If u dont stop n think abt ur life u see urself spend time on things tt have no meaning in e end. Set ur priorities rite.
Proverbs 4
23" Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life. "
words Yahui gave to me, i still keep tis verse deep in my heart.
Shuhui, Dont let anything destroy ur spirit. =)
dont noe when ya gonna read this but ya...I pray for e best for ya..


No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels