RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Went cycling with West Bikee yesterdae. Finally, these guys are great!!..All with e same interest..freeride..tho i am juz quite new to tis. I like hehe~. Quite fun went ard Jurong looking for drops n stairs n bunny hopping here n there...They were crazy to clear a 3 storey high stairs at NTU. With e rest of us chickens watched in fear. Hey i had to go for excursion on e next dae k. Quite fun..esp watching Ben wheelie expertly down str roads. Watch Andy n Jonathan wheelie upslope downslope..do stoppies. N Archie doing crazy stuffs.

Todae.
Went to BT for hiking with children for a home. Very fun walking up e steep slopes of BT no ranks were involved our OC became a kid. There was this little ger who sticked with me.. Her name was Jinru. On introducing ourselves we realised we have seen each other b4. I tink she went for the children's dae party. Talking n helped her all e way up e hill n passing checkpoints. In our conversations i fixed a small part of the jigsaw puzzle. She had been put in e home on e 10th, her birthdae n has been trying to adapt to the home but the others are not helping her feel welcomed alone with not many pple to talk with. Being botak many of my coymates tot she was a he. But she already told me in e beginning. Feel really sorry abt how she is being treated n probably misunderstood. Can see e cold angry stares from her frens. Y do they do this. Anyway when she is still smiley n giggly, reminds of someone. Someone i been missing alot lately. This someone made me rethink my goals my dreams n wat i wanna do with my life. Every night i thank the Lord for that someone. Someone very important in my life.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels