RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, October 31, 2003


Was welcome guard for some bigshot tt came to my camp but becoz i was doing this for e first time. I was reserve with Liow my platoonmate n tennis mate. During e rehearsals i was made e VIP so fun. Haha get to sit in e car. E sentry guard rifle salute, OC salute me..can inspect e parade n haha ask them questions to make them breakout in cold cold sweat.
Todae was e welcome. As i watched from block i could see why e RSM insisted on us instead of our juniors. Their drills were so sharp n so precise n they all looked so tall n hansone whoaz..Drool. Wet sideways as my ex csm n Ps would say. Make me wet. Hahaha...Good job!!!

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels