RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Monday, October 27, 2003


Memories from a distant past.

If i tell u e truth
Will we be the same?
My heart is itching to noe e answer
My feelings are unstable
Coz my heart is fluttering
The dream of u & me
fade away when reality seeps in
I rub my sleepy eyes
Ur image becomes nothing
more than a distant memory
Falling in love is great
But e feelling of helplessness
when tt e fire is dying
is heart wrenching
E feeling tt Love doesnt reward or reassure isnt
My heart in turmoil
Such are e battles i fight each dae...

=)
Had a great dae. Tiring tho. Haven been sleeping for e past few daes.
Deepa-vince n pee stayed over. Slept on e sofa uncomfortable.
Sat-stayed over at cousin's place playing winning 11.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels