RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, October 19, 2003

yea..Changed my handlebar liaozz..Point racing. A whole 28.5 $45 of course could have gotten Azonic pdw for $60 but mah fan have to go HL or TEF. I bought it at dirt werks cycle. They decided not to collapse their business. Gotta sell off all e 2nd hand parts n import stuff in. Hope they import some very rare brand. Then it will be super cool. A distributor near church hehe~ i will give support hehe~ but i pauper anyway also cannot spend so much.
Realised all my testimonials in friendster show tt i am bike siao..I protest!!!. I am not bike siao..=( really!!.. i milded down alot. Tis e a sport for e rich not paupers.


A hundred days have made me older Since the last time that I saw your
pretty face,
A thousand lies have made me colder, And I don't think I can look at this
the same
An all the miles that separate,
They Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face

CHORUS:
I'm here without you baby, But you're still on my lonely mind
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
I'm here without you baby, But you're still with me in my dreams,
And tonight, there's only you and me yeah.

The miles just keep rollin', As the people leave their way to say hello
I've heard this life is overrated, But I hope that it gets better as we go
hooh yeah yeah.

CHORUS

Everything I know, and anywhere I go
It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
It gets hard but it won't take, away, my love, woah oh Woah wo-oh

CHORUS
- 3 doors down Here without U

In love with this song.
It really describes wat i am feeling now.




No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels