RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, October 24, 2003



I can't remember the last time we kissed goodbye
All our I love you's were just not enough to survive
Something your eyes never told me
But it's only now to plain to see
Million disguise when you hold me
and I'm free
Chorus:
There's a light in your eyes where I used to see
There's a pain in your hearth where I used to be
Was I wrong to assume that you were waiting for me
There's a light in your eyes
Did you leave that light burning for me

Bridge:
Shoud I keep on waiting
Or does Love keep on fading away
Fading away..

e other lyrics i have no idea but i have been singing this to me since yesterdae.
this is e last chorus rather sad one

There's a light in my eyes
Its too bright to see
And a pain in my heart
Where u used to be
Coz I was wrong to assume u were waiting for me
There's a light in ur eyes
Did u leave them like burning for me.-Blessid Union of Souls Light in ur eyes





No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels