RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, October 12, 2003

Hmmm...dont noe if this blogger is spoilt i cannot see my blog but can see other pple's one..

After watching Romeo n Juliet on tv e other day, i picked up my 3 shakespeare tragedies book n started reading R n J again..its in my bunk.

In a moment she realised tt the dark haired young man was beside her. He toucched her hand, then apologised earnestly.
'My lips stand ready like 2 blushing pilgrims, to smooth away my rough touch with a kiss, ' he said.

Juliet: Good pilgrim, u do wrong ur hand too much, which mannerly devotion shows in this; For saints have hands tt pilgrims' hands do touch, and palm to palm is holy palmer's kiss

Young man: Have not saints lips, and holy palmers too?

Juliet:Ay, pilgrim, lips that they must use in prayer

Young man: O! then dear saint, let lips do wat hands do; They pray, grant thou, lest faith turn to despair.

Juliet: Saint do not move, though grant for prayer's sake

Young man: Then move not, while my prayers' effect I take
Thus from my lips, by thine, my sin is purged. (kiss)

Hehe~ got alot time on my hands...doing cos duty...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels