RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Friday, October 24, 2003


Itchy n runny nose. My doggie has been running round n round on my bed. I didnt notice she shred so many fur until i see the fur stuck to the mattress. Wahzz. Now i have a runny nose n itchy nose bridge. Haizz..cant seem to get rid of e itch. How i am going sleep on e same bed (she sleeps on e end of bed). How?? Will surely wake up sneezing..My doggie demands alot of attention. I was reading a book on aquarium fish in front of my dad's fish tank. Staring at e beautiful tetras n not so beautiful but very well taken care of Discuses..Stitch(my dog) den put its head on the book, n i couldn shift its head coz its neck was very stiff. Its very strong u see, very muscular. Den I said shoo..go away!. It sat beside me n used its paws to tap my thigh n lick my hand. Hai yozz..Cant read or do anything in peace on e floor when its ard.

Hmmm i realisd i can play songs alot better in e key of F. I was feeling very low tis afternoon I guess coz i was very very bored. I picked up e guitar n went to e smokers corner( e abandoned one along e corridor) n strarted strumming. I was playing Kid rock. Den I tot of one song Purify my heart. N i tried playing it in F. I could with little difficulty. Den after tt song i connect other songs to it. N actually play e song without noeing e chords usually i have to read e chords n play.. but i did i did I DID!!!!...I noe i not very pro like Jeremy who has a ability to listen n play almost without even noeing e song. But i am happy with juz tt. I noe how the sounds of a scale work together. hehe~

I m on e outside
I m looking in
I can see thru U
See ur true colours
In side ure ugly
ugly like me
I can see thru U
See e real U -Outside by Staind

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels