RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, October 05, 2003


"Papa"
Haha..a slip of tngue by Nick haha.... Elly's gone. Nick handled his emotins quite well but he told me it was quite painful. I empathize with him could see his eyes redden at e departure hall. Hey she will be back in 2 mths!!. Two more months wont feel a thing one. ehhzz..tink he will get used to it.

Been tinking alot esp. on e bus or train but somehow forgot.
Tink its got something to do with WW2 e attrocities e Japs committed. Been reading "Rape of Nanking" E descriptions of how e japanese killed e chinese n used dead ple as practice targets really grossed me out. Been wondering how would e younger generation feel abt it esp e japanese...will they be ashamed, indifferent??..hmm...cannot really read e book for long some of e sharings were juz too evil too scary, to even tink they were human...

Borrowed 4 books from e lib.
Rape of Nanking
Mere Christianity
Readings from Wuthering Heights
only reading one rape of nanking...

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels