RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Saturday, October 18, 2003

Hehe~ have a altec lansing sound system for my birthdae from my bro. He said it was from his petrol points coz he didnt have much money left but I like it n thats all the matters ritez??..Hehe~ cool sweet low bass sounds n crisp tremble of course it cannot be compared to Bang n O but so??. Muz be contented with wat u have.
Bought a handlebar for myself. 28inchs in length 4more inches than mine. Hope it helps to control e steering better. =)
Was tinking wat to buy for myself..Hmmm..nothing impt or pressing i wanna get on my list.
Finished Tuesdaes wif Morrie in 2 daes wat a great book. Really i recommend to everyone. Its easy to read with lots of space in e pages n short but to e point chapters

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels