RSS Feeds! :)

About me

Singapore
Welcome to my blog. I am a photographer and videographer. Who said 1 cant have both? The shoutbox and my video links are at the bottom. Pls do leave your comments :)

Sunday, October 12, 2003


A hundred days have made me older Since the last time that I saw your
Am F G
pretty face,
Am G
A thousand lies have made me colder, And I don't think I can look at this
the same
Am G
An all the miles that separate,
Am F G
They Disappear now when I'm dreamin' of your face

CHORUS
C G Am
I'm here without you baby, But you're still on my lonely mind
F G C
I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time
G Am
I'm here without you baby, But you're still with me in my dreams,
F G Am G Am F G
And tonight, there's only you and me yeah.

Am G Am F G
The miles just keep rollin', As the people leave their way to say hello
Am G Am
I've heard this life is overrated, But I hope that it gets better as we go
F G
hooh yeah yeah.


CHORUS

Am C G
Everything I know, and anywhere I go
F
It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
Am C G
And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done.
F C G Am F G
It gets hard but it won't take, away, my love, woah oh Woah wo-oh

CHORUS

Hmmm...my fave song now.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Labels